Wednesday 25 November 2015

Treasuring the lesson from base to zenith

Walking the educational journey for sixteen years,today I walk back just as I journeyed forward long time back.Feeling the need of gaping what I learned and unlearned,the zest and zeal I held forward so far is now to be replicated.I  journey back for I am not tired.I can never be tired walking back either.It's really a worthwhile go back.I now see those unseen,hold those unheld,pass through those bypassed.This move keeps me learning those unlearned and unlearning those worthless.

When I was a young boy of seven, I was compelled to start schooling.I found it nothing more than harsh punishment.Everything during those days was tough and challenging.However, I could manage to handle those difficulties and keep moving forward.I weeped, I struggled,I fought,I challenged,I laughed and I enjoyed.In the name of education, I experienced many instances of life before people from different walks of life.

Everything I have gone through is cystal clear.I vividly remember those days when my mammy used to walk me to school.Very often, she used to cane me upon expressing reluctance to study.My daddy kept me pampered though.School for me those days was no-go place for I had no zeal to be a learner.I had no dream excelling in education and becoming someboby proud in future.I always felt wise enough to be disfranchised from formal education.Whole alcoves of learning those days was in dissonance with my sense and choice of learning.

Holding extreme confidence of having a life for I am born to live,I paid no heed.I found learning baseless and rather worthless.I disdained the motivation and inspiration pouring me from teachers,parents and elder friends.Owing to my unwavering disinterest,inability,reluctance and so on,everyone around me bore huge worry about me those days.

My mammy's only wish was to see me excelling in education and contributing towards societal transformation.However,fulfillment of her wish those days was next to impossible.I am pretty sure she never dreamt of I reaching this height.But things happened unexpectedly.Everything she witnesses today is a miracle.In each and every step I take ahead, I prove her earlier judgement wrong.I never let her down like in those young days of education.I will inspire her more for I have hugely  disheartened her in my youth.

I am groomed and educated in a very different fashion unlike rest of my generations.Environment was same albeit.Wisdom of great teachers, advice of loving parents,inspiration from fellow zealots,motivation from success achievers,so and so forth couldn't push me forward to be what I am today.I have never let myself fall prey to their dogma.I knew things workable for them will never work in my world.It was pretty hard adjusting the choice.I couldn't imagine of creating a world they want from me.Going by their directions and leaving upto my dream was quite exhausting.

Nothing in life is challenging.We are always blessed with will to create magic.We can  inspire and teach others a lesson with our magic .Attainment of goals is never far beyond our reach.I find it's all about taking a right approach and managing to reach that goal.We should neither be inspired nor influenced if we are to achieve something in life.Things should be grappled individually so that you are free to bear risk, free to change, free to strive , free to attain and free to celebrate your bonaza.Self-confidence  is what we must have and hold onto.Your journey is likely to be be waylayed if you strive and persevere under somebody's pressure and direction.We should never route through such journey in life for it is not worth.

The greatest truimph in life is never excellence,reputation,achievement and so on.It is defining yourself to the world as truly as you are when others conclude you wrongly.Nothing is wonderful than the moment when people take second thoughts about you and feel that they have misconstrued who you are.People praise and insult you for many reasons.The reason is not simply because you are superior or inferior.Take social criticism and stigmatization as blessing.These will let you down for a while but leads to unprecedented changes in life.When you are looked down,criticized and demotivated in life, may be you are much ahead of others or lacked much behind.You should focus on why they say rather than what they say so.Respecfully, take refuge in them for they remind you of greater height.

Vast majority would never believe seeing me at the zenith of education.My world for them is to be seen different than what it appears today.In my childhood days of schooling, I was first to be ranked from below, first to be chased away from the class, first to be scolded in family,first to be sidelined as pathetic and first to be punished for indiscipline and barbaric acts.My teachers and parents criticized,scolded and also canned me just because they wanted me to be a better human.They had no harsh feeling for me.Similarly,my peer groups used to criticize and look me down simpy because I couldn't stand upto their height.I lacked much behind those days .All of them advised,inspired and motivated me as  well.Thank god! I didn't pay heed to their advise and inspiration.If I had fallen prey those days, I would be ruined today just as they felt I will be in future.

The inspiration,advise and motivation I got didn't push me forward.My transition is not attributed to those beautiful rays.I am today at zenith of education genuinely because of their scolding,criticism,bash,slap and other harsh treatments.I was inspired by  harshness than their kindness and care. Heeding their insult and stigmatization, I could change myself and become a true man of diligence.I persevered and could reach this height all because of them.I owe in deep my immense gratitude and respect for lighting me with change.Wonderfully,I could excell for myself and also outshine them heroically.

My achievement from sixteen years of education is not the degree I achieve,not the course I read, not the knowledge I gained, not the books I referred,not the great teachers I could learn from, not the wonderful friends I have met,not the medals I have won,not the certificates I recieved,not the foreign soil I experienced,not the full bright scholarship I gained and not the respect I earned.But it is the lesson that we can change ourselves and outshine in life if we wisely persevere in face of criticism,hardship,social stigma and disdainment.


No comments:

Post a Comment