Sunday 8 November 2015

Uncovering Novelty in Bygone Phase


I recall seemingly longing for this day
Eureka! truly the day is today.
It has appeared just as wished
I feel undoubtedly blessed.

Sheesh! those days were willy and silly 
I was then blunder, truly and wholly.
Gone are now all those phases
I am now  left just with flashes.

Gosh! not gone are those beyond reminiscence
I always  feel their vivid presence.
Crystal clear still is my bygone
Lively, I feel like never actually gone .

It's a fun going back those days
It's nothing more than the feel of these days.
Throwbacks are awesomely racy
Albeit those days are now unlikely.

I have gone too far from those delights
Never had I been glued to their sights.
Now I attend gone string of allures
But now those appeals are just drosses.

Over-walked is journey, I see
I walk back to re-start never to flee.
Those will now be held tight
No more adieu to bygone delight.

Jiffy and jiggle, I want my journey to be.
Most apparently by your side,I would be.
My return, I bet will be speedy
No doubt you will see me glossy.

I take pride holding back the past
For those are geniunely our part.
I am madly surprised doing so.
It's  magical so much and so.

Jeepers! never  gone yet is my no more glee
Miles to go still for it to be gone.
Fresh and new,I find and will be always
Charm of novelty is what it breeds.

Whether I have gone through those phases,I wonder
How did I grow and reach this height, I ponder.
I remember those phases, I didn't bypass
Neither in those phases ,I could surpass.

Anything I rememeber I had, find new
These are rather vivid and easy to view.
I cherish the comeback of my gone by
Hereafter,strength to strength I will  hold by.

Now I am yet to do those done
And to enjoy the past to be treated gone.
Nothing I had once upon a time is memory
Everything I find in past is new glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment