Thursday 11 September 2014

The dreadful babble of dream

It was pretty dark when I came to notice that the dusk was greeting me.The night was as chirpy as it used to be and surrounding atmosphere remained very calm as always.The clock ticked eleven when I went for sleep.

As always I slept hoping for the wonderful dream to appear and entice me.On contrary,I had a dream  that can be never brought into the frontier of beliefs.Having had a dream which I have ever had in my life,the chunk of thoughts got budded in my lily brain and it still whirls my mind.

I wonder not for having the dream of that kind but really wonder why that kind of dream stuck me on that night.In actuality,dreams are never to be taken as real for it is just a journey of soul.However,the dream I dreamed  made me fully lost in the bondage of illusion even though it is never a matter of concern for me.

I saw myself plying up the hill heavily laden and my whole strength was in full swing.To my surprise, during that time I was ferrying a load which I have ever imagined.Completely exhausted and the whole body soaked with sweat,I reached a beautiful garden with its whole alcoves entertained by the tone of chirping birds and buzzing bees.

Very near to it was the dilapidated hut pathetically surrounded by debris.All of a sudden,the curiosity of getting closer to that hut rushed into my mind.Following the order of mind,I started heading towards that hut.Suddenly,the furry man dressed in white tattered cloth waylaid and commanded not to move forward.

By then I felt like my whole body was nailed to ground and lost all my nerves.I nearly fainted on hearing his rumbling voice and seeing  scary appearance.He was so weird that it even frightens me.

After few minutes of  complete silence he pounced towards me and then I screamed at the top of my voice.No sooner did he pounce towards me than I thought that I was swallowed at once.But unbelievable to my eyes,he got disappeared and I jubilantly applauded his disappearance.

Indeed,his disappearance during that point of time was more than a great relief for me.When I was hardly struggling for reinstating my normal state of mind,again  his voice rang my ears.However,his voice during second time turned melodious to my ears and it prompted me to spare few minutes listening to his words.

" Amuse not while seeing amazing things but when thing doesn't turn amazing in your eyes, wish not to reach a destiny which is reachable but unreachable ones,struggle not to achieve desired wishes but undesired aims,dwell not in the realm to which you belong but in the realm to which you never belong,survive not with the breath that you take but the breath that you share,take not the path walked by all but the path yet to be walked,stand not as what you are but as what you think you are"  chanted the furry man in a shrinking voice.

Then, soon after his words of wonder,everything in and around turned so noisy but had no vividness.Slowly,I had a sense of bearing extreme hotness.By and by I started hearing the noise of vehicles and bikes,I believed my ears since it was so vivid.

After that came  to my ears the unpleasant sound of utensils.I wondered if it was in dream and at the same doubted it was in reality.Fully confused and surprised,I opened my eyes and directly opened the window.So shameful on my part,it was a clear day and was almost 1 prime meridiem.

Laughingly,I realized that I was totally driven by daydream.Everything I had in my dream was all  often sermonize to friends in times of boredom.I was immensely lost during that day in such a way that i even mistook day for night.I must say that it was  true day of hypnotism for me and I do cherish that dream.


2 comments:

  1. Bro! Job well done! I love the way you write. I am inspired by young writer like you. Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your words bro...

    ReplyDelete