Friday 5 September 2014

Fear,the sprayer of aspiration

I fear not brooding over the scariest memory of  bygone days and I fear not thinking of my future taking the beam of anticipation.And I have never been a man fearing of something which drags so hard and haunts very often.

I have never been a man shedding guts in times of tragedy and other traumas.Nothing makes me gutless and  intills my mind the feel of fear.I must say that I have been a true man of courage so far.But simply having confidence to face trauma,chaos and hardship of life doesn't mean I am free of fear.

Fear for me is an intangible knot which really tightens my soul when my body still perseveres.In actuality,it is neither a boon nor a bane.To make it  boon or bane depends upon the way we comprehend its essence and handle in times of its dominance.

Why do we feel its  occurence when we don't feel its presence? It simply indicates that we are remaining ill-prepared to face its occurence.A fear can truely be a boon if we prepare to face its occurence and unzone a space for its dominance in our mind.But doing so had been a challenge for most of us and is still a challenge.And this for me is more than a challenge.

To philosophize the core glimpse of fear,it is untrue to say that the fear is innate nature.It is nothing more than a removing dust dangling for a short while.Nobody wants to fear and we always hold the guts not to fear.However,we often notice ourselves going through the abyss of fearness.By then all guts that we have held so tight fall apart and our mind starts whirling horribly.

We fear not because we lack confidence to overcome the situation,it is  because to we fail to have faith in ourselves and bestow a complete trust on confidence that we feel we have.In wake of fear in our mind,the things go not in the way we aspire but in the way we haven't expected.It is fear that shatters our budding hope and aspiration.

Not many of us fulfill what we have longed for to achieve in life.Therefore,most of us feel dejected for not being able to make our dreams come true and prove ourselves to the fullest.And I really feel doomed for not being able to prove myself and proclaim to world as an achiever of true dream.For that I blamed my fate and other circumstances.

I regret for I have mistakenly had a blame game.Having spent enough time giving a realistic thought over what I have aspired for and what I have just achieved,I came into realization that I have had a fear for achieving the dreams that I have failed to fulfill.

Not so long after the entrance of this realization into my mind,I could vividly see a new direction of life that made me to feel the sense of having achieved my unfulfilled dreams.It reassembled all my shattered hopes and once again made my dream alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment